16 May 2013

Etude House Ice Cream Nail Polish Review

Finally swatches up! I bought these super cute nail polishes from Etude House a few weeks ago. I believe there's 7 colours in the collection but I only got these 5 which I really like! They are retailed at S$3.90 each and are all creme polishes. The consistency is somewhat thick but the colour is super pigmented and pretty! So I have a love & hate relation with these polish because it can get a little tricky to apply. I had two coats on for all the polishes.



First up, #PP501 is a very light pastel lavender. It almost look pink in the photos. This colour is pretty and feminine. It's also has a glossy finish, I didn't put any top coat on.
In sunlight
In shade
Under florescent light 

#BL601 is a gorgeous turquoise blue which I think is somewhat similar to Essie "In the Cab-Ana". This is my favourite in the collection. It makes my skin look fairer. I had Seche Vite top coat on.

Natural daylight


#GR701 is a pastel lime green. It's a little more difficult to apply (I don't know why!) and gets a little streaky but still a very nice colour and so Spring!
Natural daylight
Under fluorescent light

#OR202 is a light pastel orange. I love this colour too! It's soft and doesn't shout orange in your face. But it's also a little difficult to apply, tends to be streaky. It will be better with a top coat.

Natural daylight
Under florescent light

 #PK001 is a gorgeous bubble gum pink! Another favourite of mine. It's easy to apply and not streaky. I had  Poshe top coat on.
Natural daylight
Under florescent light
 Overall I'm very happy with the colours but not with the consistency. It will be perfect if its not that thick but it's good to have these in your collection because they are so cute!